 Security and Intelligence |
@IDFAug 06, 2026 🔎LOCATED: Thousands of facilities used by Hezbollah, including command centers, living quarters, launch sites, observation posts, underground infrastructure, and large quantities of weapons. Hezbollah established a broad operational network within villages in southern Lebanon, for its military activities.... 🔎LOCATED: Thousands of facilities used by Hezbollah, including command centers, living quarters, launch sites, observation posts, underground infrastructure, and large quantities of weapons.Hezbollah... |
 |
|
@KremlinTrollsAug 06, 2026 Trump is insufferable. Trump is insufferable.Michael McFaul (@McFaul)As an American, I am outraged that my government is stealing resources that belong to the Venezuelan people, and embarrassed that an American president wo... |
|
@KremlinTrollsAug 06, 2026 She stank the moment she 'flipped'. She stank the moment she 'flipped'.Mario (@PawlowskiMario)Y’all know what?🇺🇦🇺🇸I know this may sound stupid, and I hope I’m wrong. My take may be completely moronic.It just crossed my mind that Lau... |
 |
|
Cybersecurity GirlAug 06, 2026 FBI Reports 12 States Water Facilities Were Hacked In an Atlanta suburb last month, 300,000 people were told to boil their water. Here’s what’s happening. Since late July, hackers have hit water and wastewater utilities in at least 12 states, Michiga... |
 |
|
@KremlinTrollsAug 06, 2026 Which means it's true Which means it's trueKaroline Leavitt (@PressSec)I was at Camp David with President Trump and Secretary Hegseth. This literally never happened, and we told the Washington Post that repeatedly. This B.... |
|
C-SPANAug 05, 2026 "When I watch Abdul, he's full of sh*t." President Trump on Abdul El-Sayed (D-MI): "When I watch Abdul, he's full of shit." Watch more here: https://www.c-span.org/event/white-house-event/pres-trump-highlights-tax-cuts-during-las-vegas-visi... |
 |
|
C-SPANAug 05, 2026 President Trump says El-Sayed hates Jewish people President Trump on Abdul El-Sayed (D-MI): "He's a man of hate... He doesn't love Israel, he doesn't love Jewish people, he hates ’em. He hates ’em with a passion that burns in his heart and there's no... |
 |
|
|
|
We're always adding new features. Catch up on our updates in our blog. The RSS.app Team You are receiving this email because you are subscribed to Email Digests. Unsubscribe |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment